Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ranma Ascii Art

  ____ _____ ____  ____  _____
/ ___|____ | _ \| \(____ |
| | / ___ | | | | | | / ___ |
|_| \_____|_| |_|_|_|_\_____|

I had found this site Dov Sherman's Page of Anime ASCii Art in which the person has quite a few ascii art images of characters from Ranma 1/2. Ascii art has always impressed me, more so than hand drawn pictures. I really don't know why, considering I regard my drawing ability to be poor but I am capable of doing ascii art (just rarely patient or motivated enough to do so). There are tutorials like at Christopher Johnson's site and Ascii generators.

The Ascii art of the word Ranma, above and below, were created via an ascii generator.
'########:::::'###::::'##::: ##:'##::::'##::::'###::::
##.... ##:::'## ##::: ###:: ##: ###::'###:::'## ##:::
##:::: ##::'##:. ##:: ####: ##: ####'####::'##:. ##::
########::'##:::. ##: ## ## ##: ## ### ##:'##:::. ##:
##.. ##::: #########: ##. ####: ##. #: ##: #########:
##::. ##:: ##.... ##: ##:. ###: ##:.:: ##: ##.... ##:
##:::. ##: ##:::: ##: ##::. ##: ##:::: ##: ##:::: ##:
..:::::..::..:::::..::..::::..::..:::::..::..:::::..::

No comments: