Sunday, September 30, 2007

Who has the most Pulchritude?

I recently had a poll up on this site asking the question who has the most Pulchritude. The result after 2 weeks were:

Total 46 votes.
Ranma female form 20 (43%)
Shampoo 8 (17%)
Ukyo 1 (2%)
Akane 4 (8%)
Kodachi 0 (0%)
Nabiki 2 (4%)
Kasumi 0 (0%)
What the hell does pulchritude mean I'm to lazy to look it up just to answer a question 11 (23%)

I myself voted for Ranma-onna.

For those of you who didn't know or were just to lazy to look up pulchritude:

pulchritude \PUL-kruh-tood; -tyood\, noun:
That quality of appearance which pleases the eye; beauty; comeliness; grace; loveliness.

Pulchritude comes from Latin pulchritudo, from pulcher, "beautiful." The adjective form is pulchritudinous.
-source dictionary.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, wish I had found this site in time to vote. I would have gone with Kasumi, personally. There's just something about her...