Tuesday, August 24, 2010

List of stories containing vampires made in 7 minutes

I am currently reading a nonfiction book about vampires and decided to think about all the stories containing vampires that I could remember in a short period of time. Upon completion of the list it occurs to me that I have encountered a significant number of stories pertaining to vampires; some of which I consider good others not so good. If I really thought about it I could probably come up with more, this is obvious since I have thought of a few more after the arbitrary time limit I imposed on myself while making the list. I am somewhat tempted to comment about each one but I simultaneously don't feel like doing so.

Watched, read, or played:
Blood the Last Vampire
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Vampire Princess Miyu
Slayers Oav
Chibi-vampire
Saga of the Noble Dead series
Bunnicula
Dracula
Vampire Hunter D
Hellsing
Sesame Street's the Count
I am Legend
Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter
Underworld
Blood Rayne
Marvel comics Dracula
Batman versus Dracula
Blood Road
Blood Memories
X-men Apocalypse versus Dracula
Blood + Water
Vampire Huntress
Salem's Lot
Harry Potter
Castlevania
Fred Saberhagen's Dracula
Blacula
The Lost Boys
Blade
Akira Toriyama's Cowa
Blood and Rust

Didn't watch, read, or play and for most have no intention in doing so
Vampirella
True Blood
Twilight
The Vampire Chronicles
30 Days of Night
Rosario Vampire

No comments: