Monday, October 15, 2007

Which version of Ranma ½ is most familiar to you?

Recent poll asking which version of Ranma was most familiar to you.

Total votes after two weeks is 25.

Anime
7 (28%)
Manga -Viz translation
7 (28%)
Manga -other translation or original
11 (44%)
Fanfiction version
0 (0%)

I'm somewhat surprised with the results. I was expecting more anime votes and maybe one or two people having been more familiar with fanon version of Ranma. I'm more familiar with the manga fan translations and the original.

Even though the poll is gone feel free to add comments about which one is most familiar to you, since I'm interested in knowing what the people who read my posts base their views of Ranma on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Viz translation for me, and I've never seen the anime.