Wednesday, November 21, 2007

moola

I've recently tried the games at moola.com. Moola is a pay to play site, meaning they pay you to play games. (You pay nothing) You start out with a penny they give you and play versus another person wagering your penny. Then if you win you get two pennies and can wager two pennies, etc. This continues, You can supposedly get millions of dollars but I really doubt it. Playing the games it will take awhile just to get ten dollars and the games are not very enjoyable.

Personally I've had little luck with the games only getting to the 8 cent level and I can't verify my account because I don't have a mobile phone (hence can't receive the text message) and I don't want to do the boosters since you have to pay for some of the offers or sign up for stuff I don't want to. Also only for people in the US and Canada.

If you want to sign up and try the games yourself (you can get $10.00 without verifying your account). Use the link below (supposedly it's by invitation only but invites are very easy to find on the net, the link is an invite).

http://www.moola.com:80/moopubs/b2b/exc/join.jsp?sid=4d5449744f4467334e7a493d-2

No comments: