Monday, July 28, 2008

Top 20 manga

I have read a lot of manga, some good and some bad. These are my top twenty manga, in no particular order. These are only Manga written by Japanese authors, so no Tokyopop American Manga like Bizenghast or Antarctic Press manga like comics like Gold Digger. I'm not even including written in the US but based on Japanese works like Adam Warren's Dirty Pair. What makes the list and the order they are in changes depending on mood or if something newly read was better. If asked in say a month, my list would probably have changed some. Though the top 2 have stayed the top 2 since I first read them.
  1. Ranma 1/2
  2. Uzumaki
  3. Yotsuba&
  4. Excel Saga
  5. Azumanga Daioh
  6. Detective Conan
  7. Dr Slump
  8. Slayers
  9. Ah My Goddess
  10. Tenchi Muyo
  11. Battle Angel Alita (Gunnm)
  12. His and Her Circumstances
  13. Your Under Arrest
  14. Mermaid Saga
  15. Gunsmith Cats
  16. DNA^2
  17. 3x3 Eyes
  18. Urusei Yatsura
  19. Remote
  20. Love Hina

No comments: